Preserves the energy in your silage
The Biomin® BioStabil product line is a formulation of selected lactic acid bacteria for silage inoculation. These bacteria produce the metabolites lactic acid and acetic acid in a balanced ratio for an improved fermentation process and longer aerobic stability. The drop in pH value and direct effects of acetic acid inhibit unwanted microbes in favor of improved feed quality.
Overall, using Biomin® BioStabil results in a higher energy and protein content in silages.
What are the main benefits?
- Better fermentation
- Higher energy content
- Protein preservation
- Longer storage life (aerobic stability)
- Free of genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- Biomin® BioStabil Plus: grass, alfalfa and haylage
- Biomin® BioStabil Mays: maize, CCM and sorghum
- Biomin® BioStabil Wraps: bales
- Biomin® BioStabil Biogas: biogas production
Biomin® BioStabil products work best with good silo management.
Do you have any questions about this product line?
Certain statements may not be applicable in all geographical regions. Product associated claims may differ based on government requirements.
Product availability may vary by country, please contact BIOMIN for more information.