The Power of Phytogenics!
Digestarom® is a specifically formulated phytogenic product line incorporating carefully selected ingredients with flavoring and specific biologically active properties. It is made from the highest quality raw materials to harness the power of phytogenic compounds.
- Encourages feed intake and supports digestibility
- Helps to maintain flavor profile across diet changes
- Beneficial for all stages of growth and development
- No negative side effects or withdrawal periods
- Increases profitability
The science behind Digestarom® – Mode of action
A highly efficient digestive tract is a prerequisite for overall production profitability. It not only affects the absorption and utilization of nutrients, but also has a considerable influence on the animal’s immune system. Under the conditions of poor digestibility, excessive amounts of nutrients are available for pathogenic bacteria to rapidly multiply in the digestive tract, easily resulting in enteric imbalances.
Due to its balanced and rounded flavor, Digestarom® enhances the palatability of livestock diets, thus encouraging feed intake. Furthermore, Digestarom® influences digestion and absorption of dietary nutrients, supporting nutrient digestibility.
The phytogenic blend of essential oils and other compounds in Digestarom® were thoroughly investigated for their antiinflammatory and immune supportive properties.
- Digestarom® P.E.P. products are suitable for administering in feed, water, and oral applications.
- Digestarom® Calf and Finish are for species-specific applications in feed for ruminants and swine, respectively.
- Digestarom® is incorporated into feed during compounding, before pelleting.
- Digestarom® is stable under common conditions of pelleting and hygienization.
Do you have any questions about this product line?
Certain statements may not be applicable in all geographical regions. Product associated claims may differ based on government requirements.
Product availability may vary by country, please contact BIOMIN for more information.